Libertarian Party of San Francisco Membership/Donation/Volunteer Form
*Use this form if you are a new member, want to volunteer, or want to give us information about your donation. You can also use this form to advise us of your change of address.*
1. ____I would like to become a member of the Libertarian Party of San Francisco. I understand I am joining the local and state levels of the Libertarian Party.
Annual Membership $25.00
2. ____I am not a new member, and would like to renew my annual membership of $25.00.
3. ____I would like to make a non-membership donation to the Libertarian Party of San Francisco to support the work done by the Party’s volunteers. $_____________________
4. My payment is by,
____Check enclosed with this form .
____PayPal button on the LPSF website.
5. ____ I would like to become a volunteer, and join other members working to spread libertarianism.
6. I have read the fine print:
Joining the Libertarian Party does not make me a registered Libertarian voter. If I would like to register, I will contact the San Francisco Department of Elections to request a voter registration form: www.sfgov2.org . Contributions are not tax deductible.
7. Here is where I can be reached:
8. To ensure that the Libertarian Party remains “The Party of Principle” and will never stray from those principles, I certify that "I oppose the initiation of force as a means of achieving political or social goals.”
Thank you! Make your check payable to the Libertarian Party of San Francisco, and mail it with this form to
The Libertarian Party of San Francisco, 520 Frederick St, #17, San Francisco, CA 94117.
If you are paying by PayPal, click the PayPal button on our website, and send this form to the address above.